Ep. 003 – Quick and Dirty Way to Get Your Online Course Created, Set Up, and Selling
Do you already know WHAT you want to make an online course on, but just need some help on HOW to actually get it recorded, get it up online, and let your audience start buying from you?
That’s what this episode of the Online Course Lab Podcast is all about.
Dan and Dave talk about what they would do if they needed to get a course online as quickly as possible.
Covered in this episode…
- Simple techniques to get great course video with minimal to zero cost and equipment,
- Our favorite course platforms and which one is best for your situation,
- Which email autoresponder you should use, and
- Tips for writing a great sales page that will turn your views into purchases.
Software and products mentioned in this episode…
(note: some of these links may be affiliate links. It doesn’t cost you any extra, but if you sign up through our link, we get a little commission to help support the podcast)
- Mini Ring Light for Smartphone or Laptop
- Teachable (good course platform – what David uses)
- Kajabi (another good course platform)
- ConvertKit (good email autoresponder option)
- ActiveCampaign (another good email option – what David uses)
- Mailchimp (okay-ish email option)
— Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/onlinecourselab/message